Party? Beaches? Sun? Tuns Tuns? Yes, Yes & Yes! 🙂
After walking the Camino de Santiago and being busy with the family we wanted to relax, enjoy the beaches and party a little...Thankfully Ibiza is small but yet spread out island with many towns and beaches where you can escape and enjoy it all. We've always liked house/techno music. What a better place to go to than Ibiza for the amazing dj's and music in the Mediterranean? We booked a hotel using Expedia and had an amazing experience! Love being able to read reviews from previous hotel guests! Below we'll breakdown what we experienced:
1. Ibiza Parties: You can find plenty of DJ's and great venues to attend on any given day. So you get to choose your scene. We found some of the parties a lot of fun. Downside is they are overly priced. So if you want a good party you have to pay. Buy your tickets beforehand at your hotel and you are sure to pay less. We paid approximately 80 euros each to get into Amnesia (with discount).
2. Beaches: Explore well outside of the main ones. Ses Salines is very nice but very crowded during summer. You can also take a ferry to famous Formentera.
3. Go for a night stroll in the historic area and enjoy some amazing tapas. Visit Ibiza town to get a better idea of what Ibiza is like. Lots of great boutiques and nice Spanish restaurants. We enjoyed some great tapas and steak.
4. As Floridians we found ourselves comparing Ibiza to Miami. We found a lot of similarities in terms of the party scene and beaches.
5. Ibiza can be a little overwhelming during the summer with all the party goers and tourists walking around so just be prepared for the crowds.
6. Must rent a car so you can move around and explore more.